Thursday, August 05, 2010

So Shabby Pink Blog in Romantic Homes - Update on Vintage Rose Boutiques

Hello! How is everyone today? Something really nice happenend to me recently. Romantic Homes Magazine wrote about my blog in their September 2010 issue! I was so surprised and thrilled! I have had to pinch myself a few times to remind myself this is real!

The response and interest in our products has been keeping me pretty busy. Many thanks to Romantic Homes and all of our customers.








And now for an UPDATE on VINTAGE ROSE BOUTIQUES
You may remember that a bunch of us ladies that own our businesses went to the January 2010 Dallas Total Home and Gift Show as exhibitors. The tractor trailor is just a dream of the future.....(yes, I Photoshopped it)

 
(below) We have some new rose necklaces and have just added new colors!

I am so glad you stopped by today. There are always new surprises coming from
each of us so come back soon!
Peggy
So Shabby Pink

7 comments:

stefanie said...

congratulations!!! all of yours and your friends treasures are gorgeous!!!

Simply Bungalow said...

Love the rose necklaces. So beautiful!

Nancy said...

You got me Peggy with the Truck!! Good Job!! I loved the updates on your Post, and your New Necklaces are so Neat! Love em!
Huggs, Nancy
www.coeurdalenegifts.com
coeurdalenegifts.blogspot.com

FourSistersInACottage said...

OH PEGGY!!! CONGRATS GIRLFRIEND!!!
Can I buy an AUTOGRAPHED COPY from YOU????
Let me know and again, THE ARTICLE IS SOOOOO SWEET!!!! Just like you!!!
Love and Miss ya,
Amy

Lisa said...

Congrats! I did see you in the new issue!! I think it is fun when my friends are in magazines ;) Love your goodies and I hope all goes well!
Hugs, Lisa

Delcie Wardrop said...

I've just come to read your blog through friends on fb. I'm sure I'll be back. I like the rose necklaces and it was wonderful to see what your friends are creating too.

Unknown said...

Congratulations on the feature! I read about your blog today in Romantic Homes and was glad I did. You have a really neat blog! I even did a shout-out on mine.

Nancy